By Rainer Siebold,David Dejour,Stefano Zaffagnini
This useful and educational guidebook, written through overseas specialists in anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction, covers all hard features of ACL rupture within the acute and protracted surroundings. It covers the most recent, mind-blowing anatomical findings, remedy of partial ACL tears, a number of concepts for unmarried- and double-bundle ACL reconstruction, and complicated ACL revision surgical procedure. very important surgical steps are in actual fact defined with the aid of instructive, top quality photos. very important information, methods, and pitfalls are highlighted and intra- and postoperative issues, rehabilitation, and prevention of re-rupture are mentioned. All authors are well known and skilled ACL surgeons.
Read Online or Download Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: A Practical Surgical Guide PDF
Best internal medicine books
Regardless of nearly 50 years of development within the administration of com plex congenital center affliction, hypoplastic left center syndrome (HLHS) has been one of many final cardiac malformations to yield to potent surgical deal with ment. The surgical cures for hypoplastic left middle syndrome have advanced by way of really disparate routes.
- With a dramatic raise in wisdom of anorectal body structure and imaging during the last 5 years, this booklet presents a complete examine of anorectal review. - Explores all of the lastest suggestions and coverings within the box- equipped into , effortless to regulate, sections- First publication to tug a various region jointly and comprises three-D ultrasound, transperineal ultrasonography and dynamic MRI no longer present in different texts on anorectal problems
Histopathology Reporting: guidance for Surgical melanoma offers an simply understandable and plausible framework for standardised histopathology studies in surgical melanoma. The publication information the gross description, histological type, tumour differentiation, volume of neighborhood tumour unfold, involvement of lymphovascular channels, lymph nodes and excision margins of the typical carcinomas and in addition summarises non-carcinomatous malignancies.
Rheumatology: scientific eventualities is a case-based studying instrument for trainees in rheumatology. Professor Efim Benenson provides seventy three medical situations and 156 scientific photographs for the scholar of rheumatology to diagnose, while his specialist observation is equipped in a separate section. As yet another diagnostic relief, ‘Rheumatology bushes’ are supplied which summarize in flip the articular and musculoskeletal problems, in addition to the connective tissue issues and vasculitides.
- Tumors of the Central Nervous System, Volume 4: Brain Tumors (Part 2)
- Advanced Techniques in Minimally Invasive and Robotic Colorectal Surgery
- New Findings on Aclarubicin in the Treatment of Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Recovery from CNS Damage (Frontiers of Neurology and Neuroscience)
- Alzheimer's Disease: Targets for New Clinical Diagnostic and Therapeutic Strategies (Frontiers in Neuroscience)
- Gastrointestinal Emergencies, An Issue of Emergency Medicine Clinics - E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
Extra resources for Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: A Practical Surgical Guide
Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: A Practical Surgical Guide by Rainer Siebold,David Dejour,Stefano Zaffagnini