By Luca D. D'Andrea,Alessandra Romanelli
• Moves from primary to utilized elements, in order that beginner readers can persist with the full booklet and follow those reactions within the lab
• Presents a big selection of knowledge on chemical ligation reactions, another way scattered around the literature, into one source
• Features complete and multidisciplinary insurance that is going from fundamentals to complicated topics
• Helps researchers select the fitting chemical ligation process for his or her needs
Read Online or Download Chemical Ligation: Tools for Biomolecule Synthesis and Modification PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
Confirmed in 1960, Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry is the definitive serial within the area-one of significant value to natural chemists, polymer chemists, and plenty of organic scientists. Written by means of proven gurus within the box, the great reports mix descriptive chemistry and mechanistic perception and yield an figuring out of ways the chemistry drives the homes.
Technology of Synthesis presents a serious assessment of the unreal technique built from the early 1800s up to now for the total box of natural and organometallic chemistry. because the purely source supplying full-text descriptions of natural adjustments and artificial equipment in addition to experimental systems, technology of Synthesis is consequently a distinct chemical details device.
Discovery and improvement of Antidiabetic brokers from usual items brings jointly worldwide learn at the medicinal chemistry of energetic brokers from traditional assets for the prevention and therapy of diabetes and linked problems. From the identity of promising leads, to the extraction and synthesis of bioactive molecules, this e-book explores more than a few very important themes to help chemists within the discovery and improvement of more secure, less expensive therapeutics which are desperately wanted based on this rising international epidemic.
Authored through across the world well-known specialists with a superb song list, this much-needed reference summarizes most modern learn within the speedily constructing box of stereoselective synthesis of enantiomerically enriched amino acids, really of non-proteinogenic starting place. It highlights numerous diversified catalytic and stoichiometric uneven tools for his or her synthesis and in addition presents details on foundation, organic houses, varied artificial ideas and critical functions in medication and pharmacology.
- New Carbons - Control of Structure and Functions
- Prodrug Design: Perspectives, Approaches and Applications in Medicinal Chemistry
- Anthocyanins and Human Health: Biomolecular and therapeutic aspects (SpringerBriefs in Food, Health, and Nutrition)
- Design and Manufacture of Pharmaceutical Tablets
- Synthetic Elements in Artificial Cells (De Gruyter Textbook)
Additional resources for Chemical Ligation: Tools for Biomolecule Synthesis and Modification
Chemical Ligation: Tools for Biomolecule Synthesis and Modification by Luca D. D'Andrea,Alessandra Romanelli